Sunday, July 04, 2010

happy 4th of july.





Do I really want to sit around in the humidity and hot muggy weather drinking beer and goofing around with my friends on Independence Day? Answer: Why the hell not?!! Can't wait until I get a cold brewsky in my little asian hands. I was never a big fan of beer until I started going to Saint Arnold's Brewery. Plus, hanging out with beer-drinking cousins and a pub fanatic sister are rubbing off on me. Yesterday, my eccentric friends and I went to Hubbell and Hudson, a fine market and bistro establisment, in the Woodlands and found myself in the midst of a Beer and Cheese Festival. It was great! FREE BEER TASTING!

Here's a beer that I thoroughly enjoyed during my beer adventure! Hoegaarden White Beer...maybe I like it because it has the word hoe in it (shrugs)...no, not really, but it was tasty going down the hatch. Thumbs up! Honorable mentions were Blanche de Brussels, Singha, Paulaner Oktoberfest, Xingu Black Beer, and Honey Moon Summer Ale.

No comments:

Post a Comment