Monday, August 09, 2010

embrace it.


OK...i'm not the typical skinny asian girl. I live to eat and eat to live. My workouts are based on the many calories I consume a day. I love fried chicken and cupcakes! Can't take that away from me unless my health was in detriment...

I do give a shit about how my body looks, but what girl doesn't?!? I have a ba-dunk-a-dunk and embrace the hell out of it! I've always been self-conscious of my assets just cause its so big and round. I may not like how my junk in the trunk looks in jeans sometimes, but I've come to terms that I slightly overfill them. That's why I must be blessed with this booty?!? I have this tendency to always do that butt check in the mirror when I walk away and then just pout in disappointment how big my arse looks. MUST STOP DOING THAT! Screw society and how they view beauty in slender and thin women. It's all about curves! Do guys really want a flat pasty ass grinding against them or a nice juicy firm ass bouncing off them? I would take the latter anyday if I was a dude. It's possible to be envious my own ass, isn't it? NIKE ad courtesy of my homie, JON, and his appreciation for girls with a small waist and big round booty!

3 comments:

  1. I like your booty!!! That's why I spanked it in the hotel room LOL

    xo,
    raven

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think there's a man alive who wouldn't prefer a bouncy booty to a bony butt. Sure as hell not this man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boooty! yess gotta admire the very few and the proud asian girls who have an ass haha

    ReplyDelete