Monday, August 02, 2010

found in translation.




My first class of ESL wrapped up this month and a new one begins tomorrow. Ever since i started teaching english after work, I have found a new respect for my students, peers, and myself. it's damn hard work to speak in correct english, but to teach it to people who have an utter lack of understanding in a foreign secondary language is a HUGE struggle! If you have a passion to learn something, just go for it! Don't wait.

"You need a certain amount of openness and non-conformism to be creative. People who are considered mad have not been taught by life to wall up their openness and they have more direct contact to their unconscious." - Anonymous

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on graduating your first class, Diane! I am in awe of teachers and their ability to teach, empower and leave a legacy with their students. You all do such a wonderful job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww look atchu girl. This is REALLY cool Diane!! Why didn't you tell me!!

    Anyways, I wrote about you heffer!!!

    ReplyDelete